My birthday is on October 4th, and I was telling my husband all the things we need to do because I was given something free. He looked at me and told me that I had a lot of “gifts“. This got me thinking that I should share with you all a list of the freebies and discounts that I know of. So here I go:
- Starbucks– On the day of my Birthday, I get a Reward added to my account, which means I get a FREE beverage or food item. All you need to do is become a member of their Rewards program.
- Krispy Kreme– A coupon with a doughnut and a small Krispy Kreme coffee are sent on an e-mail that you get 30 days to redeem.
- Sephora– Become a Sephora Beauty Insider and on your birthday month you get a mini set of their choosing for free. Now, they even have 3 options to choose from!
- Baskin Robins– Receive a coupon of a FREE kids scoop of ice cream, and you have about a week to redeem.
- Longhorn– Free dessert with the purchase of an adult dinner entre.
- Van Heusen– $10 OFF a $50 purchase or more
- Charming Charlie– Charm Club Rewards offers $5 OFF one-time use coupon during your birthday month.
- Red Robin– Their Royalty members rewarded with a FREE Taverns or Fire-Grilled Gourmet Burgers.
- Walgreens Rewards program will allow you to earn 100 points per $1 spent during your birthday month.There are also some local options to Hampton Roads, Virginia:
- Tucanos Brazilian Grill– Get a Birthday Meal during your birthday month with the purchase of another adult meal from Club Tucanos. This is one of my favorites!
- Cinema Cafe in Hampton– Free movie ticket to redeem within 30 days.
- Mooyah Burgers– Celebrate with hand-cut, sweet, or Hal & half fries
- Genghis– Get a FREE dessert or appetizer during your birthday month.
And that is it. Now tell me, is there a place you know of that is not on this list?
Also, ask around! I have heard some local shops will do discounts or free something on your birthday as long as you show your ID to prove it is your birthday.
Can’t wait to read your experiences and for me to enjoy all these freebies.
I thank God for another year of life and am ready what my last 20’s will bring.
Anchored in Him,